We encourage you to participate in this open source project. We love pull requests, bug reports, ideas, (security) code reviews or any kind of positive contribution.
Thank you for taking the time to contribute to one of Mozilla’s Android projects!
Before contributing, please review our Community Participation Guidelines.
- Design Axioms
- Architecture and Overview
- Code coverage
- Working on unreleased component code in an app
- Release checklist
- Versioning and release process
- Deprecating components and code
- Merge day process
- Updating the tracking protection lists process
- Updating to a newer Application Services
- 0001 - Introducing a lightweight RFC process
- 0002 - Moving search state to BrowserState and introducing a SearchMiddleware
- 0003 - Adding a
- 0004 - Introducing a Top Sites Feature
- 0005 - Migrate feature-sitepermissions to be compatible with the new GeckoView permission API
- 0006 - Determining the set of default search engines
- GeckoView and Android components (June 2018) [Mozilla internal only]